Get the Help You Need to Harness Mindfulness For Greater Success...
You and your team have your goals.
But you’re stressed trying to reach them.
Things keep getting in the way.
People are demanding your attention.
And, of course, overwhelm, anxiety and stress are impacting your sleep and performance.
Worst of all, you’re spending too much of the most precious thing that a person can spend – your time.
My mindfulness coaching and consulting is about giving you serious, dedicated help to build an individualized mindfulness strategy for you or your team.
But I’m only going to work with three new clients.
WHAT’S THE ONE POWERFUL INGREDIENT THAT EVERY STRUGGLING PROFESSIONAL IS MISSING…?
Every single day I get emails from people who are struggling to feel calm, clear and connected.
Most of the time they they’re incredibly stressed, work way too many hours, and are desperate for something to change.
They want mindfulness to be that change.
And what so many of these professionals are asking for is a mindfulness coach or consultant.
Someone to help them wade through the masses of confusing or contradictory information out there.
Someone to give them individualized help to build a strategy that has been proven to work.
Someone who’ll chat with them directly, guide them through their situations, and give them the confidence to face their challenges.
And that’s exactly what I’m doing for just three new clients.
Clients I've Been Honored To Work With:
These are some of the companies I’ve been able to consult over the years. This didn’t happen overnight, but we learned a lot that can be replicated with some brains and discipline.
By the end of our partnership you’ll no longer wonder how to harness your awareness for better decision making, emotional regulation, or team communication. You’ll stop wondering about which strategy to follow. You’ll find peace and clarity that bring you purpose, influence and success.
I’ll show you how to do it.
HOW CAN YOU GET PROFESSIONAL, PERSONALIZED MINDFULNESS CONSULTING FROM ME…?
Okay, so here is how it works.
I am going to select just three clients to work with over the next few months.
This is not some online course. There won’t be module after module to proceed through.
I am keeping it much more organic and natural so that I can work with you directly on your mindfulness and tailor each moment exactly as you need. This is how I have always done it with my clients and it works extremely well.
“Sean is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful.”
WHY ONLY THREE CLIENTS?
I’ve thought long and hard about this and the reason that I am restricting this to just five clients is because I think that is a comfortable number of people for me to work with personally over a sustained partnership.
I also want to make sure that each client who I work with is in the right frame of mind and has similar goals to me. If I’m spending time working with you on your mindfulness, I want to make sure you’re serious about it and that we get along well.
Please don’t contact me unless:
You are willing to make mindfulness a habit.
You are open to new ideas.
You are happy to change direction if needed.
You are willing to give this at least 3 months of dedication.
You want to work on a sustainable and long-term strategy.
“Sean created a safe, non threatening environment to introduce the team to mindfulness and meditation. I really appreciated how Sean led the team through the science behind these practices. I would recommend Sean to anyone who is interested in introducing mindfulness and meditation in a corporate environment.”
- Learn the practical, science-based methods for increasing self-awareness, emotional regulations, empathy, and leadership skills.
- Receive custom guided-meditations to increase full embodiment, authenticity, calm and clarity.
- Be held accountable for weekly progress toward your goals.
- Integrate mindfulness into all facets of your life, including work, relationships and health.
MINDFULNESS CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
My highly interactive programs include the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its benefits with regard to wellbeing
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence (a trainable skill), including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing – including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall well-being
- Learn my method for building a corporate culture that gets the key people to adopt mindfulness practices.
- Increase productivity with formal mindfulness sessions, even if they seem to impose on work-time.
- Find out how to engage teams from different locations to build a sustainable company-wide program.
- Learn the keys to getting early adoption for maximum participation.
- Get shown how to sustain momentum after the formal coaching and classes are over.
- Find out how to measure subjective and objective results of your sessions.
- Be able to contact me ANYTIME whenever you need.
Most of all you will get confidence that you are working on the right things – a tested strategy that’s worked for me in multiple niches – and a guide to help you along the way.
“Sean is a man of integrity. He brings a sense of mission and heart into his work at Spirit Rock and in the prisons where I’ve worked with him leading mindfulness classes and workshops. Anyone who he works with will be well served by his experience, intelligence and presence.”
“Sean brings a very calm, authoritative presence. He is very composed and is able to direct a loud, garrulous group well and keep everyone engaged. It was a really enjoyable experience for a very diverse crowd.”
Before & After Mindfulness Training
“Sean’s mindfulness exercises helped me recover from a painful shoulder injury so that I can get back to doing what I love most.”
Contact Sean Fargo
Certifications & Credentials
Buddhist Monk For 2 Years (2008-2010), Thai Theravada Tradition
Certified Instructor, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (the mindfulness program born at Google)
Chief Zen Officer & Director of Mindfulness Program Development, WellBrain
Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
Mindfulness Teacher for San Francisco & Silicon Valley, Refresh Body
Advisory Board Member, ID8TE
Mindfulness Teacher, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
Terms and Conditions:
Sean Fargo & Mindfulness Exercises each offer coaching service packages to it’s clients. Package fees are payable prior to the first coaching call, payable by credit card, check or PayPal. Once payment is made for a given coaching package, there are no refunds. You may suspend your start date for up to 9 months, but no refunds will be offered for unused services.