In person and via Skype, I coach individuals and teams on a variety of mindfulness skills, holding them accountable for growth.
Classes & Workshops
Lasting between thirty minutes and two days, my classes and workshops introduce key mindfulness practices into organizations for sustainable success.
My science-based mindfulness programs infuse a sense of energy and focus into organization’s cultures.
- Learn the practical, science-based methods for increasing self-awareness, emotional regulations, empathy, and leadership skills.
- Receive custom guided-meditations to increase full embodiment, authenticity, calm and clarity.
- Be held accountable for progress toward your goals.
- Integrate mindfulness into multiple facets of your life, including work, relationships and health.
MINDFULNESS CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
My highly interactive programs include the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its benefits with regard to wellbeing
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence (a trainable skill), including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing – including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall well-being
- Learn my method for building a corporate culture that gets the key people to adopt mindfulness practices.
- Increase productivity with formal mindfulness sessions, even if they seem to impose on work-time.
- Find out how to engage teams from different locations to build a sustainable company-wide program.
- Learn the keys to getting early adoption for maximum participation.
- Get shown how to sustain momentum after the formal coaching and classes are over.
- Find out how to measure subjective and objective results of your sessions.
- Be able to contact me ANYTIME whenever you need.
Most of all you will get confidence that you are working on the right things – a tested strategy that’s worked for me in multiple niches – and a guide to help you along the way.
Outcomes of My Approach
“Sean has keen insight into helping balance intense work situations and transitions with mindfulness, to help guide with different coaching techniques and tools. Sean’s thoughtfulness in asking the right questions and thought starters to develop the right program to fit specific needs is extremely helpful.”
“Every coach should be required to undergo extensive mindfulness training, as Sean has. His effortless and absolute presence, which is powerful by unobtrusive listening and a finely honed compassion, are backed up by a common-sense approach to helping you find your way to ideas and solutions in a way that feels so easy you wondered why you ever needed a coach at all! This is truly the essence of good coaching.”
“Sean is a wonderful teacher, well practiced in the teachings of mindfulness and compassion, dedicated and thoughtful.”
“Sean created a safe, non threatening environment to introduce the team to mindfulness and meditation. I really appreciated how Sean led the team through the science behind these practices. I would recommend Sean to anyone who is interested in introducing mindfulness and meditation in a corporate environment.”
Shauna Shapiro, PhD
“Sean is an extraordinary human being and brings all of his resources to the work he does. He is hard working, passionate, caring, and clear seeing, and brings a graceful precision to his work. I highly recommend him.”
“Sean is a man of integrity. He brings a sense of mission and heart into his work at Spirit Rock and in the prisons where I’ve worked with him leading mindfulness classes and workshops. Anyone who he works with will be well served by his experience, intelligence and presence.”
“Sean brings a very calm, authoritative presence. He is very composed and is able to direct a loud, garrulous group well and keep everyone engaged. It was a really enjoyable experience for a very diverse crowd.”
“Sean’s mindfulness exercises helped me recover from a painful shoulder injury so that I can get back to doing what I love most.”
Experience & Credentials
Certified Instructor, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (the mindfulness program born at Google)
Chief Zen Officer & Director of Mindfulness Program Development, WellBrain
Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
Founder & Teacher, Mindfulness Exercises
Buddhist Monk For 2 Years (2008-2010)
Mindfulness Teacher for San Francisco & Silicon Valley, Refresh Body
Advisory Board Member, ID8TE
Mindfulness Teacher, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
1st Annual Award Winner: Outstanding Community Service, Global Peace & Security Department, UC Santa Barbara
Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America